Fellowship is vital to Parish Life, and it all starts on Sunday morning. Getting connected happens by simply by taking a little time before and after services to hang, talk, and ask questions. Also, there is no substitute to inviting each other out to eat or into your home.
Basic small group information is listed below. However, because most groups meet seasonally, please contact the office to communicate with group leaders.
Monthly Prayer Meeting
- Most first Wednesdays of the month at 6:30PM, we gather to seek the throne of God together. Join in prayer at Parish!
- Women’s Bible Studies: Meet both at Parish and in homes. Usually the study will walk through a particular book of the Bible. Contact the office for current times and locations.
- Women’s Discipleship Groups: Meet both at Parish and in homes in order to facilitate prayer for one another and growth in the practical application of the Word.
- Men’s Bible Study in Franklin: Meets at Parish on Wednesdays at 6AM to discuss a book of the Bible and pray for each other.
- Men’s Bible Study in Spring Hill: Meets in Spring Hill on Tuesdays at 6AM to discuss the sermon and pray for each other.
- Community Bible Study: Meets Tuesday mornings at Cornerstone Presbyterian Church.
- Youth Studies and Fellowship: Parents have the primary responsibility for the discipleship of their children. We assist parents in that role with a Sunday School class and a Bible study on most Sunday evenings.
- Goddard/Fielden Home: 1st & 3rd Sundays of each month from 6:30-8:30PM in east Franklin. Focused on Bible Study.
- Anderson/Milligan Home: 1st & 3rd Sundays of each month from 4-5:30PM in south Franklin. Focused on fellowship, discussion of the sermon, and prayer.
- Blair/Soundara Home: 1st & 3rd Sundays of each month immediately following 2nd service. Location rotates between Nolensville & Brentwood. Focused on fellowship and prayer.
- Goodin Home: 1st & 3rd Sunday each month from 1PM-4PM in Spring Hill. Focused on prayer, fellowship, Bible study, and food.