- Today—Worship at 8:30 & 11AM. No Sunday School—Fellowship between services
- Today—Second Sabbath Supper following the 2nd service
- Today—NO Youth Gathering
- Tuesday—Men’s Bible Study—6:30AM at
- Cornerstone Wednesday—Choir—6:30 PM Thursday—Passover Seder—6:00 PM Friday—Good Friday Service—6:30 PM
Service for Next Sunday
- 1st Service: 8:30—(Arrive at 8:20) Jennifer Stephenson and Sherri Clark
- SUB: Emory Allen
- NO Sunday School
- 2nd Service: 11:00—(Arrive at 10:50) Elaine George, Dara Easterday, and Ray Ware
- Ian’s Buddy: April 6—Christi Shore; April 13— Lydia Garrisi
- Emmaus: April 13—Jamie Parolini with Jonathan Mastroberti; April 20—Easter
- Linens for April—Stephanie
Elder & Deacons on Call This Week
- Elder: Nathan George
- Deacons: Jason Parolini (615.497.3337) & Nae Soundara (615.519.3720)
Seder Decoration Help Appreciated
The Altar Guild team will be decorating for the Seder Passover Meal on Wednesday, April 16, from 6:30 to 9:00 PM at Parish. Any help would be appreciated.
Last Saturday at the Women’s Breakfast we heard about the history of Women’s ministry at Parish and we completed a survey to better learn how to serve. If you were not able to fill out a survey, we invite you to download it from the website, print and return it by Easter to the front desk at Parish, to Taryn Clausing, or Blair Blair.
Second Sabbath Supper Today
Join us immediately after the second service today for the Second Sabbath Supper. Enjoy a delicious meal and a sweet time of fellowship with the Parish family.
Christ in the Passover Meal
The Passover Seder Meal is nearly full. If you have not yet RSVPd and would like to attend, please go the link on the website today and sign up. This is an excellent opportunity to see the shadows of Christ in the Old Testament. The Seder is being held this Thursday, April 17, at 6:00 PM. This will not be a full meal, but a taste of each of the elements of the Seder meal.
Good Friday Service
Our Good Friday Service will be held Friday evening, April 18, at 6:30 PM.
Quarterly Missions Offering
This quarter our focus for the Missions offering is sending a team from Parish to minister in Honduras. The team will be helping with a building project, conducting Vacation Bible School, and taking care of medical and dental needs. Special small gold envelopes are located on the tables in the foyer for your designated Honduras offering. Please be sure to note “Honduras” on the memo line of your check.
Is there a graduate in your family?
We will be honoring our graduates from high school (including homeschool) and college in May. Please list names on the clipboard on the counter in the lobby or notify Marcia if a member of your family is graduating.