- Today—Worship at 8:30 & 11AM. Sunday School—10 AM
- Tuesday—Men’s Bible Study—6:30AM
- at Cornerstone
- Tuesday—Lamb of God Study at Cornerstone—6:45 PM
- Wednesday—ESL—9:30 AM-Noon
Service for Next Sunday
- 1st Service: 8:30—(Arrive at 8:20) Jessica Huesmann, Margaret Huesmann, and Clara Soundara
- Sunday School: 10:00—Julie Simmons and Linda Scherrer SUB: Kim Swift
- 2nd Service: 11:00—(Arrive at 10:50) Helen Settles, Amy Shore, and Christi Shore
- Ian’s Buddy: June 15—Sherri Clark; June 22—Lisa Allen
- Emmaus: June 15—Kyla Easterday; June 22—Jamie Parolini w/Jonathan Mastroberti
- Linens for June—Clara
Picnic and Summer Schedule
On July 6 we will have a church picnic on the Parish grounds! Plan to enjoy an afternoon together. Also, starting July 6th we will take our annual break from all our normal Sunday School classes in order to make time for fellowship between services, as well as give our teachers a much needed rest. Regular classes will resume on August 17th.
Elder & Deacons on Call This Week
- Elder: John Scherrer
- Deacons: Aaron Anderson and Andy Clark
Summer Missions Quarterly Offering
Bags filled for Thriftsmart, a Christian ministry in the community helping the poor and needy amongst us, are due at the church today. If you have furniture items to donate, please bring them to the church tomorrow morning, the 16th. All items will be collected by Thriftsmart tomorrow afternoon.
Best Buddies 5K
Save the Date! Parish will once again have a Best Buddies 5K Team. Plan to join the team as we support our Emmaus kids and other special needs families. The event will be held Saturday, August 23. The early bird registration fee is due by June 30. To register online, please e-mail Marcia for the link: email@example.com
Vacation Bible School
In conjunction with Stephen Young and the Japanese ESL classes, we will host VBS this summer. Our desire is to have our church family interact with and serve this unchurched people group while they are temporarily in the U.S. We need volunteers to serve as well as children to participate. Mark your calendars for July 15-17. We will have a registration table set up on Sunday, June 22nd and 29th.
The Lord has blessed Parish financially. Just year ago we had a series of extra expenses and our giving was substantially lower. Over the past year the leadership has worked very hard to trim where possible, and coupled with consistent growth and generous giving we’ve seen the trend begin to reverse. We are grateful and continue to pray that the Lord would use all these resources for His glory and kingdom.
May 2013 Giving: $49,825
Income $- 6521
May 2014 Giving: $60,393
Income $ 8,383