From its inception in 2006 and continuing into 2019, Parish Presbyterian Church has a history of rapid growth that has been the impetus for many exciting developments over the years. These include:
- The church started as a small group of 75 people as a plant from Christ Community Church. Over the years attendance has grown to an average of over 350 worshippers and Sunday school attendees on a weekly basis.
- Growth in the original downtown Franklin, Tennessee location provided the opportunity to plant Cornerstone Presbyterian Church in the existing building and for Parish Presbyterian Church to purchase and move to the current location on Clovercroft Road
- Growth in worshippers at the Clovercroft location quickly outpaced the building and staff resources. It was determined that there was need for some cohesive planning to accommodate the growth and retain our church values
- In 2013 the church created a Strategic Plan to better communicate the Vision and Mission of the Church and to plan for rapid growth that had been a reality since the very beginning While the Vision and Mission of the church has not changed, demands for space, additional pastoral care and ministries had stretched the churches resources and responsiveness.
The 2013 Strategic Plan anticipated the need for increased physical space, additional pastoral, administrative and ministry related staff. It also made some projections about the financial resources required to sustain a church of over 400 worshippers. Amazingly enough, by God’s grace, we realized at the end of 2018 that many of our projections had become reality.
Now in 2019 it is time to revise the original plan to reflect the current situation in the church while remaining true to our values, vision and mission. The Strategic Planning Committee has begun its work to revise this plan to reflect the changing demographic and needs of the Church body. We will leave much about our Vision and Mission statements untouched but will with God’s help; attempt to plan for the short and long term for Parish Presbyterian Church.
- 2013 PPC Strategic Plan(PDF Download)
- Congregation Survey (external link)
- 2019 PPC Strategic Plan (PDF Download)
- Life Groups Interest Survey
- George Grant
- Karen Grant
- James Allen
- Brian Phillips
- Heather Easterday
- Tom Goddard
- Michael Miserocchi